Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering
Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering
TIME AND LOCATION
7:00-10:00am on the first Saturday of every month.
Free for spectators!
$10 entry fee for display cars, free for Scuderia Southwest Members.
See rules below for car entry requirements
Scottsdale 101 Shopping Center
7000 E Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Rules and Requirements
Scuderia Southwest hosts multiple events. Each event has it's own rules and requirements.
These rules and requirements are for the Scottsdale Motorsports Gathering event.
1) This is a private event. We have contracted with the property owners and work closely with the local business owners and Police Department. It's not a free-for-all or first-come-first-serve event.
2) This event is for exotics, rare high performance and rare collector cars. New car releases and other specialty vehicles may be allowed on an individually approved basis. We may add other categories in the future. We do other events that have different car entry requirements. We are also planning other new events with differing requirements.
3) Display vehicles - This event is free for members of Scuderia Southwest that bring a qualifying car. There is a $10 entry fee for non-members.
4) No unauthorized commercial activity is allowed. No signs or ads or company logos on your vehicle or you’ll be asked to leave. No passing out flyers or solicitations without prior approval. A few sponsorships are available each month if you'd like to promote something. Sponsorship information can be found here.
5) No entry into the show area before 6:00am unless specifically directed by the staff.
6) We have people providing parking directions. Please roll your windows down when you arrive and listen to the directions.
7) No racing or burnouts entering or exiting the event.
8) No loud revving of your motor...there are businesses around that are nice enough to allow us to put on this event. Let's not piss them off.
9) Respect others' property. No touching or opening cars that don’t belong to you. Our parents taught most of us that when we were kids. This means no leaning on cars for photos either. This stuff doesn’t happen all that often, but we do have to say it a few times each season and it’s no fun to have other participants yell at you, and they will sometimes.
10) There are businesses open during the event so be respectful of their parking needs. If this turns into a problem we won't be welcome. There are a few places coned off for a couple of the business, please respect those spots.
11) It's a rain or shine event...we don't cancel or reschedule. If it rains in January, use your umbrella. If it rains in June, join us for a big group dance!
12) Support the local merchants so that they will continue to support us! Several open early just for us.
Examples of cars:
Exotic - Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bugatti, McLaren, Ford GT, Audi R8, exotic versions of Mercedes-Benz or Jaguar.
Rare high performance and collectible - vintage versions of the above as well as others like rare authentic 60's era American Muscle
We will modify these rules from time to time after we see something either stupid or smart that we didn’t think of before. If you have an idea, send us an email. Our goal is to have fun, not take ourselves too seriously, and we try to discourage the self-absorbed from ruining a good time for all.